Fleming, DuBois & Fleming, P.L.L.P.
Cavalier, ND 58220
Map and Directions
PO Box 633
Cavalier, ND 58220-0633
406 11 th St
Walhalla, ND 58282
Terin Gabrielle Riley joined Fleming, DuBois, & Fleming, PLLP, in 2019.
She is passionate about serving clients in the areas of bankruptcy, business and corporate law, civil litigation, contract law, criminal defense, estate planning, eviction/landlord tenant, family law, probate, and real estate. Driven by her strong work ethic, Terin welcomes new challenges and strives to obtain just and equitable resolutions to client needs.
Originally from Northwest Montana, Terin moved to North Dakota in August of 2018 to complete her legal education. She received her Bachelor of Science in Sociology and Philosophy from Montana State University-Bozeman in May of 2007, her Master of Business Administration - International Business in May of 2008 from Salem International University out of West Virginia, and her Juris Doctor degree from University of North Dakota School of Law in May of 2019. Additionally, Terin was certified in Family Law Mediation in May of 2019.
In her free time, Terin enjoys spending time with family and loved ones, playing with her pet, puzzles, yard work, gardening, camping, hunting, fishing, and spending time outdoors soaking up the sun. Terin is very excited to be apart of Fleming, DuBois, & Fleming, PLLP, and the greater Cavalier community, and she looks forward to what the future may bring.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Corporate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Contract Law
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning
- Eviction/Landlord Tenant
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- North Dakota, 2019
- U.S. District Court District of North Dakota, 2019
- Montana, 2020
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Juris Doctor - 2019
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: The Order of the Coif - 2019
- Salem International University, Salem, West Virginia
- Master of Business Administration - 2008
- Major: International Business
- Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2007
- Major: Sociology
- Major: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar Association of North Dakota, Member
- State Bar of Montana, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International, Member